Found My Skin PTY LTD respect the privacy rights of our online visitors (you, your, yours) and recognise the importance of protecting the information we collect.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected:version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection:to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection:Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose:shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected:name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection:to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection:collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose:shared with our processor Shopify and our postage partners. Your credit card details will not be shared and your details will not be shared with any third parties.
EMAIL MARKETING AND NOTIFICATIONS
By entering your email address in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you email notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and email marketing offers. Email marketing messages will not exceed 10 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving email marketing messages and notifications use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Data rates may apply. You can also contact us for more information.
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.gcom/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
ACCESSING OR CHANGING YOUR PI
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by Found My Skin PTY LTD is not correct, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your personal information.
We also have procedures in place for dealing with and responding to requests for access to, and correction of, the personal information held about you. In most cases, we expect that we will be able to comply with your request. However, if we do not agree to provide you access or to correct the information as requested, we will give you written reasons for our decision.
SELLING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Site does not sell Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Website functionality cookies - These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
Website analytics cookies - We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
Customer preference cookies - When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
Targeting cookies or advertising cookies - These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to us at 62a Birkett Street Bedford 6052, WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.